pjsip outgoing audio problem after silence

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Rainer Terhart <Raenaet at web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> today i found this mailinglist and its the right place to ask questions and
> i hope you can help me.
> I?m using sipeksdk and wrote a softphone in C#. It's working fine, but
> theres a problem with outgoing audiostream.
> By using widebandcodec g.722 its very extrem but at other codecs its also
> hearable.

Did you mean the problem gets worse with g.722?

> After making a break for 1 second, you can hear very quite "pl?ps" every
> second. After talking again, audiostream is deformed for 0.5 - 1 seconds.
> After that all is ok.
> If you talk without making greater silencebreaks, incoming and outgoing
> talk is fine. But making a break leads to a short-warped audiosignal at
> start of talk.

Is it like stuttering on the beginning of talksprut?

I would record it, if anyone can tell me how :)

With PJSUA-LIB API, you just need to instantiate a WAV recorder, then
connect the call to the WAV recorder in the conference bridge. Unfortunately
I'm not sure how to map this functions into Sipek API, I'm not familiar with
.NET.

Alternatively, I think you can just disable VAD/silence detector for now
(again I'm not sure how to configure this in Sipek).

> Please can anyone help me.
> Is this even the right place to ask for questions???

Yes this is the right place.

Cheers
 Benny