pjsip outgoing audio problem after silence

Hi,

today i found this mailinglist and its the right place to ask questions and i hope you can help me.
I?m using sipeksdk and wrote a softphone in C#. It's working fine, but theres a problem with outgoing audiostream.
By using widebandcodec g.722 its very extrem but at other codecs its also hearable.

After making a break for 1 second, you can hear very quite "pl?ps" every second. After talking again, audiostream is deformed for 0.5 - 1 seconds. After that all is ok.
If you talk without making greater silencebreaks, incoming and outgoing talk is fine. But making a break leads to a short-warped audiosignal at start of talk.

I would record it, if anyone can tell me how :)

Please can anyone help me.
Is this even the right place to ask for questions???

kind regards
Raenaet

In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114