[python] PUBLISH not being generated when using set_basic_status(False)

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Sa?l Ibarra <saghul at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, it is working BUT:
>
> As I told in the other mail, I call set_basic_status(False) just
> before destroying the account, and thus, making an unregister. Now I
> can see the publish requests with "closed" state, but when my proxy
> (Kamailio) sends back a 407 for the publish, pjsua doesn't respond, it
> just unregisters. (attached ngrep SIP trace)

Ah yeah, it's a known problem (http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/364).
Sorry for the troubles. Maybe I'll fix that after rc1.

For information sake, here's the list of all known problems that have not
yet been assigned to any releases:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/milestone/Known-Issues

> Thanks in advance!!
>
> PS: It wasn't working before because I was using Asterisk, and even if
> I knew that I doen't suport PUBLISH, I thought pjsua would generate
> the PUBLISH requests, but it doesn't, so it's perfect! My fault :-/

Yeah. That must be because the initial PUBLISH was rejected, so no
un-PUBLISH will be sent.

Cheers
 Benny