[python] PUBLISH not being generated when using set_basic_status(False)

OK, it is working BUT:

As I told in the other mail, I call set_basic_status(False) just
before destroying the account, and thus, making an unregister. Now I
can see the publish requests with "closed" state, but when my proxy
(Kamailio) sends back a 407 for the publish, pjsua doesn't respond, it
just unregisters. (attached ngrep SIP trace)

Thanks in advance!!

PS: It wasn't working before because I was using Asterisk, and even if
I knew that I doen't suport PUBLISH, I thought pjsua would generate
the PUBLISH requests, but it doesn't, so it's perfect! My fault :-/

--
Sa?l -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un cami?n lleno de disketes."
http://www.saghul.net/