[python] When to use locks

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Sa?l Ibarra <saghul at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Is it going to be open sourced? I hope it is, for the benefit of the
> > community (and is required by the GPL anyway). And any change of having
> > sneak preview to you work? ;-)
> >

> Sure it will :) I'm studying Computers Engineering and I'm doing it as
> my end project :) It's done with those wonderful new python bindings
> and PyQt. See screenshot attached.

Cool! I've always wanted a GUI for testing, since sometimes using pjsua can
be quite tedious especially if you have to run it so many times everyday.
PuppySIP [1] is good, I like it very much, but it runs on Linux only
perhaps, and it takes a bit of setup to make it run on non PuppyLinux. So
yours looks to be a good contender. :)

Cheers
 Benny

[1] http://blog.pjsip.org/2008/06/28/sip-client-on-puppy-linux/