[python] When to use locks

> Is it going to be open sourced? I hope it is, for the benefit of the
> community (and is required by the GPL anyway). And any change of having
> sneak preview to you work? ;-)

Sure it will :) I'm studying Computers Engineering and I'm doing it as
my end project :) It's done with those wonderful new python bindings
and PyQt. See screenshot attached.

> In general, the lib.auto_lock() is intended to be used internally by
> pjsua.py only. It's there to protect access to the C module, and vice versa
> from the C module calling Python interpreter. So application should never
> need to use it.

Understood! Thanks again benny!

--
Sa?l -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un cami?n lleno de disketes."
http://www.saghul.net/