How to handle brute call disconnect

>For the detection part, you can either poll the media statistics to see if
RTP packets are still received, or periodically send re-INVITE
> or UPDATE to check if remote is still responding.

That would be an option, but would not be more efficient to handle that once
i receive these:

16:21:17.739   strm0242A31C RTP recv() error: Connection reset by peer
(WSAECON
RESET) [err:130054]
16:21:17.755   strm0242A31C RTP recv() error: Connection reset by peer
(WSAECON
RESET) [err:130054]
(...)

Is this event easily traceable? Can I catch this event once it occur, or, as
you say, do I have to check for this polling the media statistics?

Thanks in advance