[python] Quality option in MediaConfig

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Sa?l Ibarra <saghul at gmail.com> wrote:

> > What platform are you running it in? And did you put any specific
> parameters
> > when running "./configure"?
> >

> I'm using Debian Lenny and didn't put any specific parameters when
> doing ./configure ... should I?

Not really, the configure script should have set the best configuration for
the platform. I just wanted to know if there is anything specific that
causes the segfault, since I can't reproduce it here on both Windows and an
old Fedora FC5. I'll check it out later on my newer Ubuntu. Or if you could
suggest where it's segfaulting then that will help much.

 -benny