Creating custom conf port in pjsua

Hi Pierre,

The limitation seems to come from ioqueue, i.e PJ_IOQUEUE_MAX_HANDLES
which by default is set to 64, and all of them are being used by
'calls' (currently media transports are precreated in PJSUA and when
you specify max calls = 32 it preserve 64 handles, RTP & RTCP for each
call). You can increase PJ_IOQUEUE_MAX_HANDLES by defining it (to a
bigger value than 64) in the config_site.h.

Regards,
nanang