Creating custom conf port in pjsua

Hi Everyone,

I have an audio device that transmits an RTP stream to my PC running
PJSIP. I would like to convert that incoming RTP stream into a
conference port so I can mix it with active calls using the conference
bridge.

I have been looking through documentation and searching the mailing list
for a solution and I came across
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2008-April/002738
.html.

I have since tried to follow the steps provided by Nanang but
unfortunately I can't get past the first step, i.e. creating a media
transport. I have searched through the documentation for how to do this
and so far as I could tell I should do it like so

pj_status_t status = pjmedia_transport_udp_create(
pjsua_get_pjmedia_endpt(), "Custom Call", port, 0, &mediaTransport );

This however doesn't work, and I get the error 70010, too many objects.
Stepping through the code I realised the media end point from
pjsua_get_pjmedia_endpt(), already has the maximum number of transports
created for the 32 max calls I have configured PJSIP for.

I have been trying to find out how to increase this, or possibly raise
my max calls and hijack the last two transports to support my custom
streams, but I have yet to find a solution.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and I thank you for taking the
time to help.

Regards,

Pierre