[Fwd: Re: Exceptions when using ICE functionalities]

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Pedro Gon?alves <pedro.pandre at gmail.com>wrote:

> I haven't heard more from you. It seems like 2 Binding Requests related
> to the same check (check 0) are being made at the same time, and when
> the answer to one of them is received, the assert fails, as the answer
> doesn't seem to be related to the check's binding request.
> Am I right?

Yep! So far it looks like the check has been responding to an early check
(triggered check) before pj_ice_sess_start_check() is called, and  the later
doesn't check if connectivity check is already running for the check,
causing the duplicate result.

> What can be done to prevent this?
> Is this some kind of bug in PJSIP?
> Will you change PJSIP to handle this case?

Sure. That's what I'm doing now. :)

Cheers
 Benny