[Fwd: Re: Exceptions when using ICE functionalities]

Benny Prijono wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Pedro Gon?alves
> <pedro.pandre at gmail.com <mailto:pedro.pandre at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     The application just crashed in the assert.
>     You can find the log and capture in attachment.
>

> Thanks. The problem is much clearer now and I think I may have some
> idea on what's causing it. Let me get back to you in a moment.
>
> Cheers
>  Benny

Hey!

I haven't heard more from you. It seems like 2 Binding Requests related
to the same check (check 0) are being made at the same time, and when
the answer to one of them is received, the assert fails, as the answer
doesn't seem to be related to the check's binding request.
Am I right?
What can be done to prevent this?
Is this some kind of bug in PJSIP?
Will you change PJSIP to handle this case?

Best regards

Pedro Gon?alves