From: Benny Prijono <bennylp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Redirect an incomming call
To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 3:20 AM,  <zerofill2000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

Hi all,
I have a project which is adding redirect an incomming call function for pjsua, something like transfer an incomming call to a destination without except it.

But... I have no idea how I am suppose to do.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Just hangup the call with 3xx code and put the redirect destination in Contact header with pjsua_msg_data.

?-benny
?