PATCH: JNI wrapper for pjsua

Hi!

I'm developing a Java phone based on pjsua and would like to contribute
a (not yet finished, but working) JNI wrapper for pjsua. I put the
attached code under whatever license you prefer. It includes bits of
pjsua header code, which is GPL. The wrapper is generated using swig
and has been developed against pjproject-0.9.0 with one tiny patch you
can find in pjsip_patches (it adds a pjsua_transport_get_count()
function). The attached tarball is an eclipse plugin project (OSGi
bundle) with a Makefile (needs some rework) for generating the wrapper
and compiling the jni shared library. It includes an Application class
which can be launched with eclipse. The application registeres to an
asterisk server and establishes a call (adjust the constants at the top
to match your environment).

Missing parts are in the area of passing data in void* buffers from
pjsua to Java (like on_pager_status does). I'm struggling with swig,
but I hope that the swig developers will help me out.

Comments and patches for the wrapper are welcome!

Eventually I'd like to release the Java phone as well.

Thank you very much for your great library!

Cheers,
	Florian

--
DI Florian Hackenberger