[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Stream problem on ICE reINVITE?]]]

Benny Prijono wrote:

Is the problem still with stream not being closed?
*Answer:* I think that problem's gone and I would preffer to address the
other exceptions on the other thread, as they make the application to
crash. However, I will answer your questions.

So what do you exactly do in on_media_update()?
*Answer:* I call pjmedia_session_info_from_sdp, pjmedia_session_create,
[I now added pjmedia_conf_disconnect_port, pjmedia_conf_remove_port,
pjmedia_snd_port_disconnect and pjmedia_snd_port_destroy, so that any
existing streams are closed before creating new ones],
pjmedia_session_get_port, pjmedia_conf_get_master_port,
pjmedia_snd_port_create, pjmedia_snd_port_set_ec,
pjmedia_snd_port_connect, pjmedia_conf_add_port,
pjmedia_conf_connect_port, pjmedia_transport_attach and
pjmedia_rtp_session_init.

And is on_media_update() called?
*Answer:* yes, it is called after the initial offer / answer. As the
application is crashing while in the ICE connectivity checks, I don't
know if this is called after subsequent offer / answer.

And do you close the stream when the call is disconnected? A snippet
will help.
*Answer:* Yes, I do

And lets discuss this on separate/the other thread please.

Hope this helps
Pedro Gon?alves