pjsua_set_null_snd_dev and PULSEAUDIO

Hello,
I've written a small app to test calls, simulating 2 terminal using pjsua.
Since I don't care about audio (I test RTP sending DTMF), I'm calling
pjsua_set_null_snd_dev immediately after pjsua_init to disable audio
hardware allocation.
The app works fine in most of the machines I have tested, but in some
of them, pjsua logs this:

*** PULSEAUDIO: Unable to connect: Connection refused
*** PULSEAUDIO: Unable to connect: Connection refused
*** PULSEAUDIO: Unable to connect: Connection refused
*** PULSEAUDIO: Unable to connect: Connection refused

This doesn't prevent the app to work, but the above takes 40 seconds
to complete, so it's really annoying.
This may be a hardware configuration problem in the machine, but since
we instructed pjsua not bind to audio devices, I suppose this is a
pjsua bug.

Regards,
takeshi