HTTP URI in Contact Header

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Juri Gla? <juri.glass at dai-labor.de> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Unfortunately sip messages with a http contact header are dropped by pjsip,
> but in the BNF for SIP from RFC 3261 any uri's are allowed.
> I looked at the code and I found only parsers for sips and sip uriI's.
>
> Has anybody wrote a http parser for pjsip?
> Or can somebody tell me if there is something to pay attention to if I
> wrote a http uri parser?

Finally (after two months since you posted this!) I've had time to integrate
your patch. It was done slightly differently though (mostly just the naming
and code location). So now we should be able to handle INVITE or SUBSCRIBE
with non-SIP/SIPS URI as long as there is one SIP/SIPS URI in the request.
Please see these two tickets for more info:

  http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/551
  http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/585

Thanks again for the patch Juri, I appreciate it.

Cheers
 Benny