conference bridge questions

Hi Klaus,

> Hi!
>
> If I got it right the conf bridge gets the timing from the snd port. I
> have the following setup:
>
>                     ----------------
>                     |              |
> <---snd_port--------|+---+----<--\ |
>                     | \   \       -|<-----stream 0-->
> --wav_player_port-->|--------->--/ |
>                     |   \   \      |
>                     |    \   \-----|<-----stream 1--
>                     |     \--------|<-----stream 2--
>                     ----------------

Yes, basically the master port/port #0 of conf bridge should provide
the timing and 'usually' it relies on sound port for the timing by
connecting sound port to conf bridge's master port (please see
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/media-flow).

> Does the soundport have to be an input into the conf bridge to provide
> the clock?

No, basically it can be any port as long as the port generates clock,
e.g: pjmedia master port (see
http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__MASTER__PORT.htm).

> Can I connect slots unidirectional or do I have to use undirectional
> media ports to achieve this?

In conference bridge, connecting slots is actually for unidirectional
media flow, for example connect(0, 3) will *only* enable media flow
from slot 0 to slot 3, to enable media flow from slot 3 to slot 0 you
should issue connect(3, 0).

Regards,
nanang