slot number of snd_port in coference bridge

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Nanang Izzuddin <nanang at pjsip.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Master port is always port #0 in the conf bridge, since snd_port here
> is connected to the master_port, so snd_port is port #0.
>
> Btw, step #2 is not necessary, creating conf bridge with sound device
> will automatically connect the master_port to the snd_port.

On the other hand, having the conference bridge internally creates the sound
device turns out to be not a very good design, modularity/code dependency
wise (yep it's my fault :) ), so as a good practice I would recommend to
always create the sound device outside the conf bridge, just in case we
remove the bridge's internal sound device feature in the future.

Cheers
 Benny