[Fwd: Re: Stream problem on ICE reINVITE?]

Hi!

I think I found out the reason why this happens, and now it seems to
make some sense:
when receiving the subsequent offfer in the caller (in on_rx_offer), I
wasn't releasing the the conference port in use (the one negotiated in
the initial offer / answer).
Now, in on_rx_offer, I start by releasing the conference port:
if (my_media_conference_slot>0) {
            pjmedia_conf_disconnect_port(my_conference_bridge,
my_media_conference_slot, 0);
            pjmedia_conf_disconnect_port(my_conference_bridge, 0,
my_media_conference_slot);
            pjmedia_conf_remove_port(my_conference_bridge,
my_media_conference_slot);
}

Now I no longer have the initial stream unclosed, and it seems to work fine.
Does this make sense to you?

Cheers
Pedro Gon?alves