NAT traversal problem using pjnath ?

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 Benny Prijono wrote :
>On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Tilak Adhya <tilakadhya at rediffmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >  Hi All,
> >
> >  I am new to this list.
> >
> >  I am trying to use pjnath for just getting a solution for NAT
> >  traversal problem. My aim is to come up with a test-client and
> >  test-server such that I will be able to get the public ip:port
> >  and can send RTP media through this using pjnath. I saw 3 binaries
> >  in the "bin" folder of the "pjnath" folder, but when I executed
> >  them, didn't get any information related to ip:port. I just
> >  need the necessary API calls such that NAT traversal problems
> >
> >  can be solved and the code can be integrated to any other server,
> >  which needs to traverse the NAT. I think I am missing something
>
>I think my suggestion now is to read the STUN, TURN, and ICE drafts to
>know how to use these protocols to solve your NAT problems. Then you
>can get back to PJNATH to see how it helps using these protocols.

Thnaks for the suggestions.
I have gone through all the docs and my requirements(from PJNATH code)
are to get the ICE API's such that I can call these APIs to open a
port in the NAT and send UDP data through it. Here I am not using
Symmetric NAT.
I had a look to the PJNATH code base and it seems that I will get
a client-server code which will help me to do this using the PJNATH
library. Am I correct ? If so, then which program I need to use in my
application to achieve this. If not, then what are the APIs, I will
need to call to use and how?

Awaiting for your suggestions.

Regards
Tilak