Compiling for CE 5.0 (x86) with VS2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Jack Bonn <jack.bonn at swlabs.com> wrote:
> I am trying to build wince_demos for a CE 5.0 target using Visual Studio
>  2008.
>
>  It appears that these tools did not convert pjlib_wince.vcp very well.  I
>  had to insert include files by hand and manually provide the defines that
>  were needed for each project.  These were manually extracted from the .vcp
>  file.

It looks like you're the first person who reported using VS2008 with
pjsip, so I wouldn't be too surprised if you've had problems. :)

But bear with me while we're solving this, as I'm interested to have
VS2008 supported by pjsip too.

>  Everything now compiles cleanly.  Linking is another story however.
>
>  I get an error:
>
>   Error 27    fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBC.lib'
>  pjsua_wince    pjsua_wince

Are you sure it's LIBC.lib, and not LIBCMTd.lib (or LIBCMD.lib)?

>  Searching the web, I found a suggestion to place libc.lib in the list of
>  ignored libraries.  But then I get:
>
>   Error 26    fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined
>  pjsua_wince    pjsua_wince
>
>  Any suggestions?

The entry point in pjsua_wince is WinMain in pjsua_wince.cpp, and not
main(), so could it be that the project type is not set correctly?
(e..g, in Win32 app, if you set the project type as console
application, then the linker expects to have main() defined in the
project rather than WinMain()).

Cheers
 Benny