Registering with the IMS Core Resolved!!

Hi All,
I had been trying to register the PJSIP with the IMS for sometime but
proved futile. I figured a way out and thought I could share it with you
in case someone else runs into the same problem.

It seems impossible to register with the IMS when someone lists his
paramaters via the command line. I was only able to register when I used
a config file.

I tried using the parameters below via the command line but I got
varying errors. The error depends on the order of the parameters, so I
can't list all. Examples are "address in use" and "too many hops".

I used these parameters:
micadeyeye at micadeyeye:/opt/pjproject-0.8.0/pjsip-apps/bin$
./pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu --id sip:alice at open-ims.test --registrar
sip:open-ims.test --proxy sip:pcscf.open-ims.test:4060;lr --realm
open-ims.test --username alice at open-ims.test --password alice --use-ims
--local-port 5066

I hope this helps and will want it possibly fixed. I use Linux(Ubuntu)
while Sasah and Benny reported that it works  fine. I found out that
they used Windows when testing it and I want to assume that they also
used the config file.

Michael.