Modify pjsip to send video with VLC

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Damien Herraud <d.herraud at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok thanks for the answer. I just wonder which solution I should choose !

Yep, I can understand that.

>  My project is to experiment sending a video over an Open-IMS network.
> That's why I wanted to use Pjsua since it has a good support of IMS.
>   Would it also quite easy to develop a small client (just need to register
> and send video, no calls, no im) with IMS support or do you think I should
> directly modify PSJUA-LIB for using pjsua ?

Since what you do is not too common, I think it'll be better to use
PJSIP API directly rather than PJSUA-LIB. Yes it may need more work
even just to get a basic thing done, but the API's are well documented
(both the online documentation and the PDF book) and you can use
simpleua and also the source code of PJSUA-LIB itself as your starting
point. Most of the IMS features are done at PJSIP level too, so you
won't loose this feature.

Cheers
 Benny