Modify pjsip to send video with VLC

Ok thanks for the answer. I just wonder which solution I should choose !

 My project is to experiment sending a video over an Open-IMS network.
That's why I wanted to use Pjsua since it has a good support of IMS.
 Would it also quite easy to develop a small client (just need to register
and send video, no calls, no im) with IMS support or do you think I should
directly modify PSJUA-LIB for using pjsua ?

Cheers,

Damien