A couple of questions.

Hi Adam,

It seems the WAV files you tried to use are containing non-raw linear
PCM (compressed). And still only uncompressed WAV format is supported
in the latest SVN, so please get/create a correct/uncompressed WAV
file first :) You can just use sample 'recfile' with a little
modification on audio setting in the 'recfile' source code.

I used to use gmail with this list. Have your gmail account subscribed
to this list?

Regards,
nanang