A couple of questions.

I am having some trouble with WAV file compatibility.

Basically, I have a PCM 44.1 kHz wav file that I am trying to stream using
RTP.  Having looked at some samples, it looks to me like I should be
setting up a number of ports like so:

wav_player_port->master_port->stream_port

The problem I have been having is to do with the sample rate and the
number of samples per frame.  I tried adding a resample port between the
wav_player_port and the master_port, which successfully resamples the
audio to 8kHz, but leaves us with 320 samples per frame, which the
master_port does not like because the stream_port has around 160 samples
per frame (can't remember if the numbers are correct, but you get the
idea).

I tried resampling the wav file using nero wav editor, but all that
happens is that the wav_player_port then complains that the file is in the
wrong format.

Can anyone suggest a way around this?

Thanks alot,

Hussain