To SasaCoh: Question concering Sipek for WM

But your pjsipDLL project: Wouldn't that haved to be changed in order to wrap the CE dlls/libs now instead of the PCs?

Regards

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sasa Coh
  To: pjsip list
  Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 10:58 PM
  Subject: Re: To SasaCoh: Question concering Sipek for WM

  Hi Roland,

  pjsipDll project is just another kind of pjsua. I suggest you to follow pjsip instructions for WinCE compilation. I didn't try it by myself, but I remember at least one post where someone managed to build pjsipDll for WinCE.

  FYI: for more details on pjsip .Net projects visit http://code.google.com/p/sipek2/ or http://code.google.com/p/sipeksdk

  Regards,
  Sasa