WinCE Sound Issues

Hi

  We worked on pjsip for windows mobile 5.0 previously and that time developed an application and we didnot face any sound problems.

  Now we want to develop a voip application using pjsip for a custom wince device and i used the pjsip libs which i got by building the pjsip for that wince device platform and used those libs and developed a simple application for this custom wince device.
  I am able to register successfully for a server , but i am unable to hear any sound when i made a call to mobile or any application in desktop like xlite.In this Case we are able to get the RTP data and we r using GSM Codec, but i am getting loud static noice in this call and in some other same type of device after initializing pjmedia itself i m getting this loud static noice.

  The processor which i m using in this wince device is Intel, ARM920T-PX
  do u think is there any probelm with the device ???

  Also after initializing pjstack if i try to play a wav file using PlaySound Function, i am unable to hear the sound and only after exiting from the pjstack only i can hear the sound . i am not sure whether its the problem with the sound card/driver of the device
  .
  please suggest us .

  Regards
  Rams

 Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.  Click here.