ReRegistration problem in pjsip

Hi

  i am able to register into the pjsip application.

  But after keeping the applicaton idle for upto 3 hours , its not re-registering in to the applicaton.

  Even after 3 hours keeping it ideal, from that point of time the application is not getting any calls (incoming calls), when i try to call that number it is saying temporary unavailable.

  to re-register into the application what i have to do.

  so that how can i keep my presence i mean my application should work for long duration.

  waiting for valuable replys.

  Thankyou.