pjsua_call::refresh_tm - how to use?

Hi everyone! I hope everybody is having a very nice
end of year parties.

I'm having some problems with call that get stuck when
the other end simply quits and doesn't send the "bye".
I'm not really sure how to solve this, but searched a
little bit and found that some type of re-invite timer
could help me. I found this timer
(pjsua_call::refresh_tm) and I'm wondering if it is
what I need. In case this is the solution, how do I
enable it? I don't know if it makes any difference,
but all my calls are incoming to application, and not
outgoing. I'm using the API rev 1629.

Thanks for all help,

Thiago

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o ?nico sem limite de espa?o para armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/