REG: Error while debugging pjsip

Hi Benny,

Iam trying to build pjsip in visual studio 5.0 for windows mobile 5.0 and test using the pocket pc emulator.
First i have selected the pjsua_wince workspace and build it.I have made the settings like sip domain etc in the pjsua_wince.cpp to our servers.
I am facing problem while debugging the pj.
I have  included all the include files . But getting the same error on the emulator(ie while debugging).
Initialization error ?gethostbyname()  has returned error (PJ_ERESOLVE)?.
Also after building I think we should get the samples in the pjsip-apps/bin/ folder which iam not getting.
What step I may be missing .Any other configurations required?
What is the ipaddress the emulator (ie the mobile device) will get, is it the local ip of the machine ?

Thanks & Regards
Rajeswari

      Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups