Revision: 1623 Breaks OSX Media

Hi all, great library!

I noticed when updating today that the media lib is
not working so well under OSX (at least that is the
only platform I'm currently testing with).

Specifically, lines 1727 of pjmedia/conference.c
/* Ignore if we didn't get any frame */
if (frame_type != PJMEDIA_FRAME_TYPE_AUDIO)
	continue;

When testing using the pjsua client, placing a call
(with any codec) results in almost (it seems) every
other audio frame being dropped. This results in
extremely choppy playback on the pjsip client -
sending audio is fine.

When I comment out that line, local playback of
received audio is perfect. So, it seems that a lot of
frames are not marked as PJMEDIA_FRAME_TYPE_AUDIO when
they should be... I tried chasing the location of the
frame type setting, but I am very unfamiliar with the
code base and could not decipher how the read loop was
supposed to work.

One thing that I noticed, that may be related, is dump
stats while in call shows a lot of jitter on the
received side, not sure if that is really normal.
jitter     :   0.000 124.270 11020.000  15.375

I can work with the older revision, but would be
interested in helping to get this fixed.

Thanks

Be a better friend, newshound, and