pjsip on symbian

PJSIP,

I've got release 0.8.0 and am trying to write a simple GUI application on top of the pjsua library for my phone running Symbian.  In the emulator, my project works fine.  I can register to a proxy and place a call.

I cross-compiled the project with GCCE for my E65 phone, and when I run it on the phone it crashes.  I don't have the capability to debug on the phone, so first I commented out all the pjsip code and made sure that it ran fine without it.  This worked.  Then I started uncommenting code, until I hit the problem.  Luckily for me, this didn't take long.  The offender is:

pj_status_t status;
status = pjsua_create();

...unfortunately I can't provide any more detailed information.  I guess I'm mostly interested to know if anyone has successfully run pjsip on a symbian phone, or if anyone has any insight into what this problem might be (as opaque as it is)?

Thanks,

-m

Looking for last minute shopping deals?