Symbian build

Roland Klabunde wrote:
> Hello,
>
> no further comments here available?

Sorry I've just had chance to visit this.

> I could manage to build the symbian stuff. Debugging and running from CW did work, except the sock test fails with the error message attached.

Please don't mind the errors from pjlib-test for now, I haven't
finished with IPv6 so I'm not bothered with running the tests just yet.

> The symbian_ua.exe starts up but terminates immediately with some very fast print outs (cannot read). While debugging the session I found out, that the things crash in media_subsys_init, especially the call to pj_sock_close(sock) in get_local_interface (sock is 0, so this
>
> PJ_ASSERT_RETURN(sock != 0, PJ_EINVAL);

I've found the problem and the SVN trunk should be okay now. I guess
when they say "typecasts are evil" I really should have believed it
(but hey, I thought this warning is for kids!).

thanks for reporting,

  -benny