Symbian build

Hello group,

I could manage to build the symbian stuff. Debugging and running from CW did
work, except the sock test fails with the error message attached.

The symbian_ua.exe starts up but terminates immediately with some very fast
print outs (cannot read). While debugging the session I found out, that the
things crash in media_subsys_init, especially the call to
pj_sock_close(sock) in get_local_interface (sock is 0, so this

PJ_ASSERT_RETURN(sock != 0, PJ_EINVAL);

in pj_sock_close does cause a bunch of flashing windows (Thread ID counts up
in headline) and the whole process dies.

Any pointer welcome.

Regards