pjsua_call.c Timed-out trying to acquire PJSUA mutex (possibly system has deadlocked) in pjsua_call_get_conf_port()

Sorry for the late reply. If you get this message:

   "Timed-out trying to acquire PJSUA mutex"

then it means you have a deadlock somewhere. This is just a feature
of pjsua-lib which times out the lock attempt rather than putting
application in deadlock state.

cheers,
  -benny