SIP Stack 0.8.0 compiled and linked with symbian_audio but still voice cannot be transmitted

Hi,
Thanks for all the guidance and now I am able to compile and Link the new version. I have also compiled symbian_audio as I want to transmit voice on call using symbian platform.
But the problem is still the voice is not being transmitted. It is showing no errors as such. It is creating the sound device and ports but m still not able to transmitt the voice.
Can you suggest something in this regard.

Thanks in advance
Saurabh Agarwal

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html