pjsua_config::thread_cnt - handling events

Hi Thiago,

I'm afraid the design of pjsua-lib does not allow more than one
thread to enter pjsua-lib, hence the behavior that you observed.
A finer granular locking, where locking is done on per call and
transaction basis, is only available at pjsip API level.

cheers,
  -benny