Creating a Conference-MESH

Hi Benny,

Thats awsome I wasnt expecting such a logic behind the connection call, its
great to hear that.
Btw. I implemented the "buddy" concept to represent all computers which is
much nicer than using a struct with ip adresses since its so not voip-a-like
;), although without having a registrar server I wont be able to see if they
are online, but thats ok for the start i guess.

The only thing missing is to make sure that the client does not connect to
himself, I guess there is no way by disabling that with some option
parameter? My solution to this is to find out the clients own ip and when
making the call simply do connect to all ips except his.

Cheers and thanks for the help
Thomas