3PCC transfer implementation

Hi,

Benny Prijono wrote:
> Hi Joegen,
>
> thanks for jumping in the discussion. I'm sure you have much much
> more experience with B2BUA than most of us, so your inputs on this
> would be great!
>
> Regarding 3PCC, I was thinking of the scenarios in 3PCC best
> practices RFC (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3725.txt), and I see that
> in these scenarios we always need to delay the ACK until we have the
> answer from the other side. I was assuming that although it's a
> B2BUA, we want the RTP to flow end to end (i.e. the controller
> doesn't want to proxy the RTP).
>
> Or do you have other 3PCC scenarios in mind that doesn't require
> delaying ACK?

delaying the ACK request is a very GOOD idea not only for PX and B2BUA cases but
also in order to add robustness to pjsua-based UAs.
The UA would then have the responsibility to send the ACK as quick as possible
to prevent the call been teardown by the counterpart (200 retransmission etc)

Benny, when can we use that feature ;o)
Have a nice day
Cheers
Alain