3PCC transfer implementation

Hi Anshuman,

this is currently pretty hard to achieve with pjsip, as ACK will be
sent automatically by the invite session layer upon receiving 2xx
response. But I like your idea to add the ability to disable this
automatic ACK sending and enabling application to send it manually,
so maybe we can elaborate more on this. Can you explain more on why
did you think this approach is not very extensible?

As for REFER, it should reach the application. Have a look at
on_call_transfered() function in pjsua_call.c. Basically application
just need to implement on_tsx_state_changed() callback of the invite
session and listen for incoming REFER. The stack below pjsua-lib
layer does not handle REFER automatically.

Btw, just to clarify, you will be using pjsip instead of pjsua-lib,
right?

I'm not too sure about implementing 3PCC module, by-passing the
invite layer. This sounds like re-inventing the invite layer to me
(which means loads of work!).

  -benny