Version 0.8.0 release

Hi Jackie,

thanks for asking this, as this probably has been causing some
confusion.

When 0.7 was released, it contains new features which are not
backward compatible with 0.5.x, hence it was named as development
version. But since then, the terms stable vs development have been
causing quite some confusion, because in the end, the latest version
are usually the one that is most stable, since it's the one that is
actively maintained.

So I decided to call this branch off, at least for now, in favor of
one version that should be good for everyone's use. Maybe we'll have
it again when we have version 1.0. For now, lets use the 0.8.0 version.

cheers,
  -benny

--
Benny Prijono