Version 0.8.0 release

Dear all,

just want to announce the availability of version 0.8.0 from the
download page. About the version numbering, since it's been a while
(five months) since 0.7.0 was released, and considering many new
features have been implemented since then (also this one has gone
through quite some testing, well at least one week at Sipit must
mean something), I thought I'd bumped up the version number a little
bit.

Please find information about this release in the download page as
usual: http://www.pjsip.org/download.htm

Thanks for all who had been contributing so far with questions,
suggestions, comments, patches, etc. Those hopefully will make this
version a better software than the last one.

thanks again,
  -benny

--
Benny Prijono