STUN & local call

Hi Hitesh,

when STUN is enabled, current pjsip will work best if you use a
(public) SIP server to route requests between clients, since pjsip
will take care of maintaining the connection to the proxy server
(keeping the NAT binding open, taking care of NAT binding change,
etc.). This way you'll be able to route requests to any clients no
matter where they are located (either on different public network,
or on the same LAN).

But if you want to use private IP as you SIP address, that's also
possible, but we'll need to use different approach. The problem with
your approach is it's interacting with intimate details of pjsip, so
it's not guaranteed to work in the future. A better approach is to
specify your (private) IP address in the "public_addr" field of
pjsua_transport_config, to tell pjsip to use this value instead of
resolving the address with STUN. This technique will only work with
0.8.0 though.

HTH,
  -benny