Win32 build doesn't build because of stddef.h

> So, come on, don't laugh at me while I'm just reporting what the
> compiler says! I don't find it very funny.. :(

That wasn't my intention. It just sprang into my mind when I saw

> #include wsock32.lib
> #include ws2_32.lib
> #include ole32.lib
> #include dsound.lib

That is not really sophisticated programming, neither for a amateur nor for
a diploma holder.

And - I don't know where _you_ got your sources from --- my latest SVN
snapshot does not have such a pjlib.h.

If you didn't add that "inlcude lib" stuff you should quickly check, who the
heck did change the files on your computer :)

#include <pjmedia-codec.h>
#include wsock32.lib
#include ws2_32.lib
#include ole32.lib
#include dsound.lib

> So, if libraries can't be included and/or compiled, why did the source
> code tell my GCC to do so?
> I didn't say that _I_ do those includes - instead, I reported that the
> _source code_ requests this..

Sorry, that's really nonsens. Check it out again and start from scratch.