Handling multipart bodies

Thanks for the input. Yes, parsing and encoding function is called
in the transport layer. But I'm not sure if multipart should be
handled in this layer though, because transport layer does not need
to care about the message body content. IMO this is good for
efficiency (for example, proxies do not care about message body), so
I'd like to keep it that way.

On the other hand, I do understand that multipart functionality may
be needed by several modules (not just invite), so it is desirable
to implement it somewhere where it is easily accessible and reused,
and the "core" pjsip layer (the parsing and encoding layer) is
indeed one of such place where this could be done.

So it's quite a dilemma.

  -benny