Getting "inv" layer to not maintain SDP

I knew you're going to mention multipart. ;-)

I had considered separating the invite layer from SDP offer/answer
logic, but I chose not to mainly for simplicity. We have too many
layers already with pjsip, so another abstraction will make pjsip
even more complicated then it should. Especially since for invite
session, invite session will *always* be tied up with SDP offer
answer, so it sounds logical to put them on the same module. And
maintaining offer/answer is not easy, believe me. Maybe it is with
the simplest INVITE, but when you put in late offer, UPDATE, and
PRACK, things become hairy! So the invite session tries to help
easing the burden of maintaining this as much as possible for
application.

As for multipart bodies, my thought was to make something like this:
  a) have the capability to encode/decode multipart body in
     pjlib-util,
  b) on incoming message with body, have the invite session decode
     the multipart body and only inspect and process the SDP part,
  c) somehow add capability to send multipart body with invite
     session. The invite session will again only inspect the
     SDP part of the body.

What do you think?

  -benny