Presence problem with r1548

Olivier Beytrison wrote:
> Hello Benny
>
> Since we updated to the release 1548, we have some problems with
> pjsua_simple.
>
> The initial SUBSCRIBE message is successfully sent to the network.
>
> But if we try to change our state using pjsua_acc_set_online_status
>
> the first time we get this entry in the log :
>
>  21:21:45.000   pjsua_pres.c Error sending PUBLISH request: Object is
> busy (PJSIP_EBUSY) [status=171001]
>
> And all the calls to pjsua_acc_set_online_status after that just do
> nothing, even if they exit with PJ_SUCCESS
>
> I've attached a log file to this mail.

Thanks for the log. This could be a bug in pjsua-lib. The PUBLISH
framework cannot send another PUBLISH while the previous one is
still pending, so when it gets this it will return PJSIP_EBUSY
error. So pjsua-lib should somehow check if a PUBLISH is in progress
before it sends another one (or probably cancels previous PUBLISH).

I've created http://www.pjsip.org/trac/ticket/411 for this.

thanks,
  -benny