[pjsip] Pkg file for symbian ported pjsip or how to run pjsip ua on N80

Arpit Mehta wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am very new to Symbian and pjsip and might be wrong. I wanted to run
> the pjsip based ua application on my Nokia N80. I have build pjsip ua on
> the emulator on vista and works fine. I have read at some tutorials that
> we need a .pkg file to build an application for the cell phone. I cannot
> seem to find any pkg file for building the application. It would be noce
> of someone has it and can provide me with it.

For now there is no .pkg file for pjsip, since we don't have a real
Symbian application in pjsip! So you'd have to create this yourself
for your application. I recall creating a self-signed .pkg is not
difficult, there is a tutorial somewhere in the Symbian SDK docs.

cheers,
  -benny